Lighted Boat Parade
San Bernard Santa Toy Drive
2019 Christmas Boat Parade
2020 Christmas Boat Parade - Sat Dec 12th
In celebration of the holidays this year, Friends of the River San Bernard is combining its 34th annual Christmas Lighted Boat Parade and its 2nd annual San Bernard Santa Toy Drive on Sat Dec 12th.
- Open to all brightly decorated boats, no fee, no registration
- 5:00 pm gather just above the FM 521 bridge
- 5:30 pm parade starts - 8:00 pm parade ends just below FM 2611 bridge
- Home decorating contest, winner's party and cash prizes are postponed till next year
- Parade Chairman Kevin Henry - Ph 979.236.6511 or Email email@example.com
It’s the second annual Friends of the River Toy Drive where gifts of toys, hats, gloves, slippers and socks will be donated to the “His Hands and Feet” organization of foster kids and needy families in Brazoria, sponsored by J. Delune.
During the "twelve days of giving", unwrapped items can be dropped off at these locations:
- The Depot Furniture Store, 101 South Brooks, Brazoria
- Dido’s Restaurant, 2922 CR 519, on the San Bernard (Brazoria side of the river)
- Or the night of the boat parade Dec 12th, Dido’s Restaurant Parade Watch Party
- Or toys can be picked up from a residence, email or call Cathy to give directions
- San Bernard Santa Toy Drive Chairman Cathy MacDonald, Ph: 703.595.6198 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past July 4th Parades:
Past Christmas Boat Parades:
Viewing Areas on Boat Parade Route
1. Parade starts at the FM 521 bridge. Viewing area at the boat ramp parking lot.
2. FOR Community Center viewing area, a mile south of the FM 521 bridge on CR 510-B. Opens an hour before parade start. Bring your lawn chair.
3. Dido's Restaurant, 2922 CR 519
4. Churchill Bridge, FM 2611, boat ramp viewing area.
5. Parade ends a short distance beyond the Churchill Bridge.