Lighted Boat Parade
San Bernard Santa Toy Drive
2020 Christmas Boat Parade - Sat Dec 12th
In celebration of the holidays this year, Friends of the River San Bernard is combining its 34th annual Christmas Lighted Boat Parade and its 2nd annual San Bernard Santa Toy Drive. On Sat Dec 12th, gaily lit boats will gather on the river at dusk (5:30 pm) just above at the FM 521 bridge and parade downriver to the FM 2611 Churchill Bridge. Parade ends at approximately 8:00 p.m
- Please note that the home decorating contest, winner's party and cash prizes are postponed till next year.
The San Bernard Santa Toys for Kids drive will be accepting donations of new, unwrapped toys during the month of December. Toys will go to needy local children. Collection spots to be announced.
Past July 4th Parades:
Past Christmas Boat Parades:
Viewing Areas on Boat Parade Route
1. Parade starts at the FM 521 bridge. Viewing area at the boat ramp parking lot.
2. FOR Community Center viewing area, a mile south of the FM 521 bridge on CR 510-B. Opens an hour before parade start. Bring your lawn chair.
3. Dido's Restaurant, 2922 CR 519
4. Churchill Bridge, FM 2611, boat ramp viewing area.
5. Parade ends a short distance beyond the Churchill Bridge.