35th Annual Christmas Boat Parade
Posted on Dec 6th, 2021
Two First Place $500 Cash Prizes Awarded
- Two categories: Boats 24 ft and under - Boats 25 ft and over
- Only boats registered will be eligible for the $500 prize. No entry fee to participate
- Register by calling Liquid Rides Office 979.798.0123
- Participants need to plainly display an official boat ID number on the night of the parade. Numbers can be picked up at Liquid Rides, 2602 FM 521 located half a mile east of the FM 521 boat ramp on the river.
- 4:30 - 5:15 pm - Boats line up just above bridge at FM 521 boat ramp
- 5:30 pm - Parade start. Boats must travel from FM 521 bridge to FM 2611 Churchill bridge to be eligible for cash prize. Boats judged on use of colorful holiday lights and decorations. Sound is optional, please no inappropriate lyrics.
- On parade night the FOR Community Center will be open 4:00 - 7:00 pm for visiting spectators not on the parade route. Viewing area map. Bring a lawn chair. Toys for the San Bernard Santa Christmas toy drive accepted then.
- Print flyer
Boat Parade Winners Party
- Sun Dec 12th
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- FOR Community Center, 20450 CR 510-B
- Hosted by FOR Directors
Boat parade entrants and their crew are invited to attend. Two cash prizes will be awarded at the party. BBQ sandwiches and drinks served. San Bernard Santa Christmas toys accepted at the event.
Please note: A home decorating contest is not planned this year.